Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Things Which I Have Made Over The Last Several Weeks

1. Cammo soaker pants: still in progress...learning Kitchener graft, and need to do the legs.
2. Jayne Cobb hat from Firefly for myself: still in progress, need to do earflaps and pom pom
3. Very cute variegated purple and blue coin purse for Drew, my friend's daughter: in progress, need to sew a button on so it closes...assuming Drew lets me at it long enough to do it.
4. Sample: learning how to knit a snowflake pattern from a stitch book...turning out well, I think.

I also bought some cable needles so I can play with cabling again.

I've otten so much back into the knitting...I love it. My brain has been soothed from too much stress. :P

1 comment:

Serenity said...

Hah! I just found it.... it's made by Handmaiden. It's called Sea Silk.
http://handmaiden.ca